Autor Tema: dbo.WZ_CustomMonsterreward error  (Leído 6499 veces)

Desconectado dead4link

  • *


  • 38

    10

    7
  • by
Good day, I have a problem again, but with CustomMonsterreward, every kill of a monster displays such an error.


14:18:20 EXEC WZ_CustomMonsterReward 'hitcliff','HitCLiFF','2','0'
14:18:20 [QueryManager] State (42000), Diagnostic: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Процедура или функция "WZ_CustomMonsterReward" ожидает параметр "@RewardValue1", который не был указан.
Writes that @Rewardvalue 1 is not specified. but:
Código
//	Index	Map	MaxLife	   DamageMin   	DamageMax   	Defense		AttackRate   	DefenseRate   	ExperienceRate   KillMessage   	InfoMessage   	RewardValue1   	RewardValue2	RewardValue3	SummonMonster	SummonMonterCount   SummonMonsterRate
           3     00      100    80           80            80             80           80             100             *              *            0            0   0        * *     *   //Spider
MSSql 2008 r2
I don't quite understand what I did wrong. I just need to strengthen the monster while not giving extra rewards to the players.
Corrected the error procedure, but the coins are not displayed when needed -_-
Taken from the standard database:
Código
USE [MuOnline]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[WZ_CustomMonsterReward]    Script Date: 02/01/2021 14:38:18 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
ALTER Procedure [dbo].[WZ_CustomMonsterReward]
@Account varchar(10),
@Name varchar(10),
@MonsterClass int,
@MapNumber int
AS
BEGIN

SET NOCOUNT ON
SET XACT_ABORT ON

SET NOCOUNT OFF
SET XACT_ABORT OFF

END

« Última Modificación: Febrero 07, 2021, 11:37:31 am por Louis »

Desconectado jonhblay

  • *


  • 67

    22

    32
  • br
Bom dia
ja tive problema com esse arquivo tambem

se atente a primeiro versao do seu muserver
pois pois a uma diferença de espaços entre o arquivos das duas
exemplo 6.15 6.23
se a conf ficar errada ate os monstros de lorencia vao dar bonus de moedas mesmo não estando no arquivo

nunca usei so para fortalecer o mosntro mas  te oriento dessa forma

coloque 0 na linda do reward1 reward2 reward3

outra coisa a primeira vista esa procedure esta errada
pois ela nao define reward nenhum
rode a procedure que vem junto ao muserver em sql


att


Desconectado dead4link

  • *


  • 38

    10

    7
  • by
By trial and error, I noticed that the database does not take an account from another database, in my case Me_MuOnline. After copying Memb_info to the MuOnline database Everything worked, although sometimes errors like this appear.

Desconectado Louis

  • *
  • *


  • 1267

    178

    26372
  • br
  • Louis Emulator
    • +55 15 997401274 +55 15 997401274
    • louisemulator louisemulator
By trial and error, I noticed that the database does not take an account from another database, in my case Me_MuOnline. After copying Memb_info to the MuOnline database Everything worked, although sometimes errors like this appear.


See the complete error in the dataserver log.txt
Update 44 ready
www.jogandomu.com.br
Discord: louisemulator

Desconectado dead4link

  • *


  • 38

    10

    7
  • by
It was a mistake in the capture of the castle (Incorrect date)


Desconectado dead4link

  • *


  • 38

    10

    7
  • by
Yes, I'm sorry I didn't tell you.

 

.