Autor Tema: Fixes for Main [Rafhael Souza]  (Leído 3250 veces)

Desconectado RafhaelSouza

  • *
  • *


  • 77

    50

    2664
  • br
  • Alguém sempre sabe mais!
    • +55 47 996015482 +55 47 996015482
    • +55 47 996015482 +55 47 996015482
Are you all right?

I compiled this plugin with all the fixes I found in ASM for Main, some are not
mine and I haven't touched them, some are from others but have been
improved and others are exclusively mine...

Main.exe 1.04E Season 6
Version v1.

I'll leave the list of fixes:
Remove laser from eyes.
Stack the items on top of the tooltip.
Removes [Non-PK],[Gold] etc from sub rooms.
Multiple kills from custom monsters.
Horse look around.
DL with white skins when evolving.
Dark Lord with Raven seen by other people.
Dialog closes when closing chat.
HP and MANA interface light up when hovering over.
Added error with missing texture names.
AutoTab in the Login box.
TGA correction of objects falling in lorencia.
Wings of GMs in Blood Castle.
Background of transparent interfaces on Tarkan, LaCleon, Karutan, Swamp maps.
Dust and snow locked caught on screen in Tarkan and LaCleon.
ToolTip position of ancient items.
Tooltip position of skills.
Window scroolbar moves white.
Expanded Inventory Text.


Matrix Plugins

Desconectado emaspc93

  • *


  • 12

    2

    2
  • ve
  • God is everything
thank you very much raphael excellent work, hopefully someone one day correct the black background that appears when opening master tree on hud hp mp.

Desconectado emaspc93

  • *


  • 12

    2

    2
  • ve
  • God is everything
I also reported that when opening c+v+k the little annoying text that was seen disappeared, but now there is a small bug with the title of the inventory that blinks between expanded and inventory

bogart

Are you all right?

I compiled this plugin with all the fixes I found in ASM for Main, some are not
mine and I haven't touched them, some are from others but have been
improved and others are exclusively mine...

Main.exe 1.04E Season 6
Version v1.

I'll leave the list of fixes:
Remove laser from eyes.
Stack the items on top of the tooltip.
Removes [Non-PK],[Gold] etc from sub rooms.
Multiple kills from custom monsters.
Horse look around.
DL with white skins when evolving.
Dark Lord with Raven seen by other people.
Dialog closes when closing chat.
HP and MANA interface light up when hovering over.
Added error with missing texture names.
AutoTab in the Login box.
TGA correction of objects falling in lorencia.
Wings of GMs in Blood Castle.
Background of transparent interfaces on Tarkan, LaCleon, Karutan, Swamp maps.
Dust and snow locked caught on screen in Tarkan and LaCleon.
ToolTip position of ancient items.
Tooltip position of skills.
Window scroolbar moves white.
Expanded Inventory Text.


 
Can you share the source of this DLL please

Gracias:


 

.